Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Blog Post: Why do stairs and rowers hate me. February 08, 2010

CrossFit: 400 run, 500 row, 800 run, 1000 row, 400 run, 500 row.

I enjoyed the run/row workout. I was exctied when I saw it and that I'd hopefully be the top time for the gym. After the workout ended it was a different story. Here are some notes from my run/row workout last night:

-Saw the workout on paper and thought I should do this in 14-15 minutes, I'll get a nice burn, smile, waive to the crowd and high five people as I finish first.

-Came in saw the board and Jon L had the top time of the day of 14.52........hahahaha pansy I'm going to kill that time.

-Ran the first 400 and saw I did it in 1:45(note to self running up and down the stairs adds 10-20 seconds)

-Rowed first 500: I forgot I'm not a good rower so add 10-20 seconds per 500

-800 Run, decent time still slow because of the damn stairs but 3:50ish was my half mile but it should be faster for me if you're going to get cocky.

-crap we're back at rowing 1000 meters, note to self again, don't get cocky when you aren't a good rower.

-about to run the final 400 and notice I can't catch the top time for the gym, Someone must have cheated because on paper this morning this looked easier and faster.

-Finished the final 400 run and heading into rowing, new goal of just trying to get sub 17 instead of original goal of sub 15.

-Oooops forgot I suck at rowing and just be happy with 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment