Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How my mind works at crossfit



I was going to take today off but I see the strength & endurance exercises are back squat and sprints.

Fortunately or unfortunately this is how my mind works. I like to compete and test myself, so I see the sprints and I’m thinking, yay!!!!! I get to do short sprints vs. people. I used to be pretty fast so I assume I still am :-)

Then if you break it down using "New Math" it looks like this

Ron used to be really fast + he's never seen anyone in the gym run = Ron is the fastest preson in the gym. YAY ME!!!!

Sure Daniel is a teenager, in extremely good shape and a complete stud but I haven’t seen him run so I must be faster than him.

Jon used to play college football, he’s in extremely good shape but in a short sprint I must sprint faster than him too.
Rumor has it Matt is extremely fast too but he wears tube socks and headbands so there is no way he can run faster than me.

Gabe……hahahahaha ok Gabe I’m definitely smoking him unless I trip over a unicorn.

You see how my my mind works. If this trend continues I might need to have a serious conversation with my brain and try to talk some sense into it…….or kill it with beer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment