Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Levi's Request to interview me pre-wod

Levi request: I think we need to start shooting a few seconds of before and after interviews with you and your challenges, Ron. It could make an awesome compilation video...
-Levi

A video would be cool. I can tell you how the interview would go, if Levi interviewed me.

levi: so Ron how do you think you will do in the upcoming WOD?

me: I'm pretty sure with the WOD today I'll smoke Matt then do a victory lap around the gym high fiving everyone

Levi: Fantastic, good luck with the workout

Post workout interview

Levi: great workout, how do you feel?

Me: Pretty good, I'm really tired.....I had trouble keeping my arms up so long high fiving everyone during my victory lap

Levi: did you feel bad for matt after he lost and fell to the ground crying

Me: no and I was sensitive enough to jump over him while doing my victory lap

No comments:

Post a Comment